Man Suffers From CO Poisoning | NECN
Maine

Maine

The latest news from around the state

Man Suffers From CO Poisoning

Fire officials in Yarmouth, Maine, say a man suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning after a propane heating vent was blocked

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Man Suffers From CO Poisoning
    File - Getty Images

    Fire officials in Yarmouth, Maine, say a man suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning after a propane heating vent was blocked.

    Emergency crews were able to quickly get him out of the house and into fresh air.

    Officials say in one more hour, he would have died from exposure, which is why they're urging Maine residents to make sure to clear their vents.

    For up-to-the-minute news and weather, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Sign up for our new breaking news email alerts by clicking here and download our free apps here.