Officials: RI Fire Caused by Soldering of Pipes | NECN
Rhode Island

Rhode Island

The latest news from around the state

Officials: RI Fire Caused by Soldering of Pipes

The fire at Lane 3 in the Breakwater Neighborhood Saturday broke out around 1 a.m. Saturday

    processing...

    NEWSLETTERS

    Officials: RI Fire Caused by Soldering of Pipes
    WJAR

    Fire officials in Rhode Island say a fire that destroyed a Narragansett home over the weekend was caused by soldering of pipes.

    The fire at Lane 3 in the Breakwater Neighborhood Saturday broke out around 1 a.m. Saturday, according to necn affiliate WJAR.

    There was no one inside the home at the time of the fire.

    The State Fire Marshall says the fire was accidental.

    There were no injuries and the homeowner and contractor both have insurance.

    Get the latest from necn anywhere, anytime

    • Download the App

      Available for IOS and Android