Seven men were arrested after a drug bust in Chelsea, Massachusetts, according to police.
After months of investigation, authorities said two simultaneous search warrants were executed at 46 Hancock Street and 55 Union Street resulting in the seizure of over 900 grams heroin and multiple grams of cocaine and/or crack. During the bust with MAGNET (Mutual Aid Gang Narcotic Enforcement Teams), $10,000 was also seized.
Police said the seven men taken into custody had been selling drugs from the two locations as well as using the homes as bases of operations to travel to neighboring areas.
- Rafael Pinero Gonzalez, 35, of Chelsea
- Walter Robles, 36, of Lynn
- Felix Monclava, 34, of Chelsea
- Leonardo Zapata, aka Israel Santiago, 38, of Chelsea
- Evangele Ramirez, 27, of Chelsea
- Robert Betances, 35, of Chelsea
- Aracelis Calderon, 37, of Chelsea
The men face many charges including drug trafficking, distribution, distribution within a park zone, and conspiracy to violate drug laws. They will be arraigned Wednesday morning in Chelsea District Court.