Authorities have identified the victim of a New Hampshire fire and determined the blaze's cause.
Sixty-year-old Jerome Crowley died of smoke inhalation at his apartment home on Amherst Street in Manchester Wednesday, according to fire officials.
Investigators determined the fire started when Crowley fell asleep with a lit cigarette in the bedroom; his body was found in the kitchen. The cause of the fire is being rule as an accident.
The fire broke out around 3 p.m. Fire crews were able to contain the fire to just Crowley's unit.