Meteorologist Matt Noyes and Country 102.5 Morning DJ Lori Grande will be co-hosting the Lowell General Hospital TeamWalk for CancerCare this Sunday morning, and hope to see you there! With 5000 walkers, this is the Merrimack Valley's largest fundraising event, dedicated to fighting cancer, and while rain will be nearby and a shower can't be ruled out, chances are good the morning will be mostly dry. For more information, see the TeamWalk website at: http://www.lowellgeneral.org/teamwalk
Some fun facts about the LGH TeamWalk:
· Check out the fun video set the Katy Perry’s Firework Ignite the Light, Inspire Courage, Join TeamWalk!
· Text TEAM to 27722 to donate $5 now!
· Since it’s inception in 2000, TeamWalk has raised over $4.2 million and more than 15,000 people have received assistance.
· Money generated by TeamWalk enables Lowell General Hospital to provide help in many forms. It funds innovative support programs for patients, their families and caregivers; financial assistance for medications; and transportation to and from treatments.
· TeamWalk dollars help provide workshops and classes to help people feel better, build confidence and instill hope throughout their battle with cancer.